Regional Environmental Educators Network
The Regional Environmental Educators Network comprises environmental, sustainability and waste educators from across the 14 HCCREMS member Councils. The overall aim of the network is to promote delivery of targeted, united and fully integrated education and capacity building campaigns across the region to reinforce clear environmental and sustainability messages, maximise market penetration, and promote community uptake of sustainability practices.
More specific objectives of the network include:
- Sharing education tools and resources of common interest
- Sharing experiences regarding the success or failure of individual and regional education initiatives
- Building the professional skills and capacity of network members
- Enhancing the capacity of all member Councils to effectively deliver environmental education programs in their local area
- Designing and delivering integrated and consistent regional education messages and programs across the region
If you are interested in joining the Regional Environmental Educators Network please email email@example.com.
If you are a current member, simply complete the form below to login and gain access to the partners pages.